What is equal and different?
The difference between them lies in the different process of “magnetic powder” and “magnetization”
- a. The raw material is granular, about 3 ~ 4 μ m in size.
- b. When forming, the raw materials are not magnetized.
- c. It can be magnetized in any direction.
- d. Magnetizing according to the thickness direction, the magnetic force is about 500 ~ 800 Gauss.
- e. The surface is not processed and ground.
- a. The size of the raw material is about 0.85 ± 0.1 μ M.
- b. When forming, the powder is magnetized and arranged.
- c. When magnetizing, it needs a certain direction, such as axial or radial, etc.
- d. Magnetize according to the thickness direction, the magnetic force is about 800 ~ 1400 Gauss.