High quality rare earth neodymium arc magnets are usually used in permanent magnet motors, generators and torque couplings. However, these can be found in sensor and hold applications.
Classification of arc magnet
According to the different raw materials, arc magnets can be divided into three categories:
Purpose of arc magnet
The magnetic pad is mainly used in permanent magnet DC motor. Different from the electromagnetic motor which generates the magnetic potential source through the excitation coil, the permanent magnet motor uses the permanent magnet material to generate the constant magnetic potential source. It has many advantages, such as simple structure, convenient maintenance, light weight, small volume, reliable use, less copper consumption, low copper consumption and energy consumption.
Influence of arc magnet performance on motor:
- (1) High residual magnetic induction br. Because of the high br to ensure that the motor has a high speed, large output torque and high power. The motor will have higher efficiency.
- (2) High HCB. Because of the high HCB, the electromotive force required by the motor output can be ensured, the working point of the motor is close to the maximum magnetic energy product, and the ability of the magnet can be fully utilized.
- (3) High Hcj. Hcj high can ensure that the motor has strong resistance to overload, demagnetization, anti aging and low temperature resistance.
- (4) High (BH) max. The higher the (BH) max is, the better the actual operating coefficient of the permanent ferrite in the motor.
- (5) The larger the magnetic energy Φ, the better, which will greatly improve the working efficiency of the motor.
- (6) The better the rectangularity of demagnetization curve is, the smaller the dynamic loss is.
- (7) The higher the resistivity of permanent ferrite is, the smaller the eddy current loss is.
- (8) The temperature coefficient of permanent ferrite is small, so it has good temperature stability at high temperature.
According to different materials and types, the technology of arc magnet is also very different.
The ferrite arc magnet is mainly sintered ferrite, and NdFeB arc magnet is divided into sintering and bonding:
- 1. The production process of sintered ferrite arc magnet is mainly divided into wet pressing anisotropy, dry pressing isotropy and dry pressing anisotropy. The difference between the anisotropy and isotropy lies in whether there is a oriented magnetic field during press forming. This paper mainly introduces the wet compaction process. The technological process of wet pressing is as follows: raw material – pre – sintering – coarse grinding (primary ball milling) – batching – secondary ball milling (wet grinding) – magnetic field shaping – sintering – grinding – Cleaning – magnetizing. Because of the moisture content in the slurry, the particles formed in the magnetic field are easy to turn, so the orientation degree is higher than that of the dry compaction performance, and the performance is higher.
- 2. Sintered NdFeB arc magnet: proportioning – smelting – crushing – pulverizing – magnetic shaping – isostatic pressing – vacuum sintering and tempering – wire cutting and other processing – electroplating – magnetizing
There are three commonly used magnetization methods:
- 1. The arc magnet is separately magnetized, then installed into the shell, and then assembled as a whole;
- 2. The arc magnet is installed into the shell (glued) and then magnetized, and then assembled as a whole;
- 3. Install the arc magnet into the shell (glued), then assemble the finished product, and finally conduct the whole magnetization.
China Arc Magnet Manufacturer www.rizinia.com supplies Arc Magnet for scientific experiments or for industrial applications, in kinds of materials such as NdFeB/NIB/neodymium iron boron, etc.
This product is not a toy and is not to be used by children. This product is to be used for scientific experiments or for industrial applications. This product contains strong Neodymium magnet(s) that can be harmful or fatal if swallowed. Strong Neodymium magnets are fragile, they are brittle and will break or chip if they hit a hard surface or are snagged together. Always use the utmost care when handling Neodymium magnets.