|Specification of N52 NdFeB Triangular Prism Magnet 12.5mmx17.5mmx8.75mm|
|Texture of material||N52|
|Remanence Br||1.45T 14.5KGs|
|Coercivity Hcb||988.3 kA/m 12.42kOe|
|Intrinsic coercivity Hcj||996.6 kA/m 12.52kOe|
|Maximum magnetic energy product (BH) max||50.31MGOe|
|Size||Length 9.52mm * width 3.96mm * thickness 4.77mm|
|Magnetization direction||Thickness magnetization|
|Working temperature||The maximum working temperature is 80 ℃|
Magnetic Characteristics of N52
Table of Contents
- Magnetic Characteristics of N52
- Thermal Characteristics of N52
- Mechanical/Physical Characteristics of N52
- Neodymium Special Shaped Magnets with other Coating are also available:
- What is a triangular prism
- How to detect the quality of triangular prism magnet?
- Packing & Delivery
|Br (Residual Induction)||Br (Residual Induction)||Hcb (Coercive Force)||Hcb (Coercive Force)||Bhmax (Maximum Product Energy)||Bhmax (Maximum Product Energy)||Hcj (Intrinsic Coercive Force)||Hcj (Intrinsic Coercive Force)|
|1420-1480||14.2-14.8||836-915||10.5-11.5||390-422||49-53||≥ 11||≥ 876|
Thermal Characteristics of N52
|Max Operating Temp||Curie Temp||Reversible Temp Coeff||Rev Temp Coeff|
|°C||%/°C||Br (TC a(Br) %/°C)||Hcj (Tc a(Hcj) %/°C)|
Mechanical/Physical Characteristics of N52
Grade & Working Temperature:
Max Operating Temperatures
Neodymium Special Shaped Magnets with other Coating are also available:
|Coating Type||Overall Thickness||Salt Spray Test||Pressure Cooker Test|
|Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)||15-21 μm||24 hours||48 hours|
|NiCu + Black Nickel||15-21 μm||24 hours||48 hours|
|NiCuNi + Epoxy||20-28 μm||48 hours||72 hours|
|NiCuNi + Gold||16-23 μm||36 hours||72 hours|
|NiCuNi + Silver||16-23 μm||24 hours||48 hours|
|Zinc||7-15 μm||12 hours||24 hours|
Each individual layer of Nickel and Copper are 5-7 μm thick. The Gold and Silver Coating layers are 1-2 μm thick. Test results shown to allow comparison between Coating options. Performance in your application under your specific test conditions may vary. Salt Spray testing conducted with a 5% NaCl solution, at 35°C. Pressure Cooker Test (PCT) conducted at 2 atm, 120°C at 100% RH.
|Shape||Max Size||Min Size|
|Ring||OD240*40mm (hole size flexible as requested)||D1.5*0.5*1mm|
|Countersunk||OD240*40mm (hole size flexible as requested)||D8*2.5mm (hole size as customized)|
Other special shapes
|per as your request||per as your request|
What is a triangular prism
In geometry, a triangular prism is a cylinder with a triangular bottom. Regular triangular prism is a kind of semi regular polyhedron and uniform polyhedron. A triangular prism is a pentahedron and has a set of parallel planes, that is, two planes are parallel to each other, while the normals of the other three surfaces are in the same plane (not necessarily parallel planes). The three faces can be parallelograms. All cross sections parallel to the bottom are the same triangles.
Because a triangular prism can also be regarded as a trihedron with two vertices cut off, it is also called an truncated trihedron. In addition, because a regular triangular prism has symmetry and is composed of two kinds of regular polygons, it is called a semi regular pentahedron.
Generally, a triangular prism has five faces, nine sides and six vertices.
Properties of prism
Prism has the following properties:
- (1) The sides are parallelogram;
- (2) The two bottom surfaces are congruent polygons with the section parallel to the bottom surface;
- (3) The section passing through two non adjacent sides is a parallelogram;
- (4) When the cross-sectional area and length are fixed, the longitudinal supporting force of the triangular prism is the largest and the transverse bearing force is the smallest (the transverse force causes tensile stress and the longitudinal compressive stress. Theoretically, the compressive stress can enhance the object, but the tensile stress is opposite);
- (5) Prism volume = base area × High.
Classification of prism
Prism: in general, there are two faces parallel to each other, the other faces are quadrilateral, and the intersection lines of two adjacent sides are parallel to each other.
Straight triangular prism: the height of each side is equal, the bottom is triangular, the upper and lower surfaces are parallel and congruent, and all the side edges are equal and parallel to each other and perpendicular to the two bottom surfaces. The upper and lower surface triangles can be arbitrary triangles. A regular triangular prism is a special case of a straight triangular prism, that is, the upper and lower sides are regular triangles.
Regular triangular prism: an equilateral triangle whose three sides are parallel and whose upper and lower surfaces are parallel and congruent. A regular prism is a prism whose sides are perpendicular to the bottom and whose bottom is a regular polygon.
Special attention: the bottom is a regular polygon, and the side edges are perpendicular to the bottom, but the side lengths of the side edges and the bottom are not necessarily equal.
Therefore, a straight triangular prism is a very special prism. Because of its particularity, it is mathematically easy to study. Similar to the square is the most special quadrilateral. The picture on the right is very intuitive, which is the most common straight triangular prism in high school mathematics textbooks.
How to detect the quality of triangular prism magnet?
The quality of strong NdFeB magnet is evaluated from two aspects: 1. Product performance; 2. Product appearance.
There is a unified standard for the properties of Nd-Fe-B. the main indexes include magnetic energy product, coercivity and remanence.
Appearance inspection can be divided into five categories:
1. Scratches (including scratches, line marks, knife marks, etc.);
2. Pockmarks (including pockmarks, pockmarks, bubbles, scars, slag layer, local thickness, electroplating tumor);
3. Cracks (including cracks, cracks, etc.);
4. Edge chipping (including edge chipping, edge chipping and material residue);
5. Sand hole (including sand hole, air hole, pinhole, particle, etc.) to see whether there are missing edges and corners, whether the electroplated coating is in good condition, and whether the size meets the design requirements; Neodymium iron boron is generally electrodeposited to protect it from corrosion and rust. It is usually placed on a plane that can be adsorbed with a magnet of the same specification, such as a patch, blade, iron door, etc. the size of the magnetic force can be distinguished by the hand feeling.
Testing method of triangular prism magnet
- 1. For the products provided by the new supplier, according to the drawing requirements, first measure the overall dimension, and then measure the magnetic induction intensity with Gauss meter according to the brand of the magnet to check whether it is within the required range. Whether the magnetization direction is correct.
- 2. Conduct temperature rise and demagnetization test for 3-5 samples, mark three positions on each magnet, measure the magnetic induction strength of each magnet at three positions at room temperature, then put the magnet into the high temperature box, set the temperature at 75 ℃ and heat it at high temperature for 1 hour, then take out the magnet to measure the magnetic induction strength of the same three positions, make a record, cool it to room temperature, and then measure it in turn. Then set the temperature of high temperature box to 85 ℃ and 95 ℃ for measurement respectively, and the measurement method is the same as that of 75 ℃.
- 3. Check the measurement statistics, the demagnetization amount is less than 1% at 85 ℃
- 4. The salt spray test has been done by the supplier and the test report has been provided. The test time is more than 48 hours.
- 5. For the magnets used in batches, the appearance and dimension, magnetic induction strength of each batch shall be inspected to ensure the consistency within the batch: the open circuit magnetic flux is less than 2%, and the magnetic flux between batches is less than 3%
- 6. Several important technical parameters of magnets, such as coercivity, intrinsic coercivity and remanence, can not be measured. In the past, the supplier provided the testing parameters, and in the future, we can take a few pieces of each batch to a special testing agency for inspection.
Detection tools used
Micrometer, vernier caliper, Gauss meter, fluxmeter, film thickness meter and other measuring tools are generally used in the detection of finished NdFeB magnets.
The film thickness meter mainly measures the plating layer thickness of NdFeB magnet. The film thickness meter can effectively monitor the plating quality and flexibly adjust the magnet plating.
Micrometer and vernier caliper are mainly used to measure the tolerance of NdFeB magnet. The unit is mm.
Gauss meter is mainly used to measure the magnetic force of a point on the surface of the magnet, unit Gauss. Because the magnetic force of each point on the surface of the magnet is different, and the edge magnetic force is higher than that of the center point, the measured data error is too large.
Fluxmeter mainly measures the magnetic force of one side of NdFeB magnet, in Weber WB. Compared with Gauss meter, fluxmeter measures more objective and accurate data.
Packing & Delivery
China Triangular Prism Magnets Manufacturer www.rizinia.com supplies N52 triangular prism magnets, rare earth neodymium triangular prism magnets, ndfe triangular prism magnets, rectangular neo permanent magnets， magnetic triangular prism magnets for scientific experiments or for industrial applications.
This product is not a toy and is not to be used by children. This product is to be used for scientific experiments or for industrial applications. This product contains strong Neodymium magnet(s) that can be harmful or fatal if swallowed. Strong Neodymium magnets are fragile, they are brittle and will break or chip if they hit a hard surface or are snagged together. Always use the utmost care when handling Neodymium magnets.