|Specification of N40SH NdFeB Arc Magnet R11.75xR9.75x22mmx28mmx2mm|
|Tolerance||The diameter is ± 0.05mm and the thickness is ± 0.1mm|
|Magnetization direction||Thickness magnetization|
|Working temperature||The maximum working temperature is 150 ℃|
Magnetic Characteristics of N40SH
Table of Contents
- Magnetic Characteristics of N40SH
- Thermal Characteristics of N40SH
- Mechanical/Physical Characteristics of N40SH
- Neodymium Special Shaped Magnets with other Coating are also available:
- How to detect the quality of arc magnet?
|Br (Residual Induction)||Br (Residual Induction)||Hcb (Coercive Force)||Hcb (Coercive Force)||Bhmax (Maximum Product Energy)||Bhmax (Maximum Product Energy)||Hcj (Intrinsic Coercive Force)||Hcj (Intrinsic Coercive Force)|
Thermal Characteristics of N40SH
|Max Operating Temp||Curie Temp||Reversible Temp Coeff||Rev Temp Coeff|
|°C||%/°C||Br (TC a(Br) %/°C)||Hcj (Tc a(Hcj) %/°C)|
Mechanical/Physical Characteristics of N40SH
Grade & Working Temperature:
Max Operating Temperatures
Neodymium Special Shaped Magnets with other Coating are also available:
|Coating Type||Overall Thickness||Salt Spray Test||Pressure Cooker Test|
|Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)||15-21 μm||24 hours||48 hours|
|NiCu + Black Nickel||15-21 μm||24 hours||48 hours|
|NiCuNi + Epoxy||20-28 μm||48 hours||72 hours|
|NiCuNi + Gold||16-23 μm||36 hours||72 hours|
|NiCuNi + Silver||16-23 μm||24 hours||48 hours|
|Zinc||7-15 μm||12 hours||24 hours|
Each individual layer of Nickel and Copper are 5-7 μm thick. The Gold and Silver Coating layers are 1-2 μm thick. Test results shown to allow comparison between Coating options. Performance in your application under your specific test conditions may vary. Salt Spray testing conducted with a 5% NaCl solution, at 35°C. Pressure Cooker Test (PCT) conducted at 2 atm, 120°C at 100% RH.
|Shape||Max Size||Min Size|
|Ring||OD240*40mm (hole size flexible as requested)||D1.5*0.5*1mm|
|Countersunk||OD240*40mm (hole size flexible as requested)||D8*2.5mm (hole size as customized)|
Other special shapes
|per as your request||per as your request|
How to detect the quality of arc magnet?
The quality of strong NdFeB magnet is evaluated from two aspects: 1. Product performance; 2. Product appearance.
There is a unified standard for the properties of Nd-Fe-B. the main indexes include magnetic energy product, coercivity and remanence.
Appearance inspection can be divided into five categories:
1. Scratches (including scratches, line marks, knife marks, etc.);
2. Pockmarks (including pockmarks, pockmarks, bubbles, scars, slag layer, local thickness, electroplating tumor);
3. Cracks (including cracks, cracks, etc.);
4. Edge chipping (including edge chipping, edge chipping and material residue);
5. Sand hole (including sand hole, air hole, pinhole, particle, etc.) to see whether there are missing edges and corners, whether the electroplated coating is in good condition, and whether the size meets the design requirements; Neodymium iron boron is generally electrodeposited to protect it from corrosion and rust. It is usually placed on a plane that can be adsorbed with a magnet of the same specification, such as a patch, blade, iron door, etc. the size of the magnetic force can be distinguished by the hand feeling.
Testing method of NdFeB arc magnet
- 1. For the products provided by the new supplier, according to the drawing requirements, first measure the overall dimension, and then measure the magnetic induction intensity with Gauss meter according to the brand of the magnet to check whether it is within the required range. Whether the magnetization direction is correct.
- 2. Conduct temperature rise and demagnetization test for 3-5 samples, mark three positions on each magnet, measure the magnetic induction strength of each magnet at three positions at room temperature, then put the magnet into the high temperature box, set the temperature at 75 ℃ and heat it at high temperature for 1 hour, then take out the magnet to measure the magnetic induction strength of the same three positions, make a record, cool it to room temperature, and then measure it in turn. Then set the temperature of high temperature box to 85 ℃ and 95 ℃ for measurement respectively, and the measurement method is the same as that of 75 ℃.
- 3. Check the measurement statistics, the demagnetization amount is less than 1% at 85 ℃
- 4. The salt spray test has been done by the supplier and the test report has been provided. The test time is more than 48 hours.
- 5. For the magnets used in batches, the appearance and dimension, magnetic induction strength of each batch shall be inspected to ensure the consistency within the batch: the open circuit magnetic flux is less than 2%, and the magnetic flux between batches is less than 3%
- 6. Several important technical parameters of magnets, such as coercivity, intrinsic coercivity and remanence, can not be measured. In the past, the supplier provided the testing parameters, and in the future, we can take a few pieces of each batch to a special testing agency for inspection.
Detection tools used
Micrometer, vernier caliper, Gauss meter, fluxmeter, film thickness meter and other measuring tools are generally used in the detection of finished NdFeB magnets.
The film thickness meter mainly measures the plating layer thickness of NdFeB magnet. The film thickness meter can effectively monitor the plating quality and flexibly adjust the magnet plating.
Micrometer and vernier caliper are mainly used to measure the tolerance of NdFeB magnet. The unit is mm.
Gauss meter is mainly used to measure the magnetic force of a point on the surface of the magnet, unit Gauss. Because the magnetic force of each point on the surface of the magnet is different, and the edge magnetic force is higher than that of the center point, the measured data error is too large.
Fluxmeter mainly measures the magnetic force of one side of NdFeB magnet, in Weber WB. Compared with Gauss meter, fluxmeter measures more objective and accurate data.
China Arc Magnet Manufacturer www.rizinia.com supplies Arc Magnet for scientific experiments or for industrial applications, in kinds of materials such as NdFeB/NIB/neodymium iron boron, etc.
This product is not a toy and is not to be used by children. This product is to be used for scientific experiments or for industrial applications. This product contains strong Neodymium magnet(s) that can be harmful or fatal if swallowed. Strong Neodymium magnets are fragile, they are brittle and will break or chip if they hit a hard surface or are snagged together. Always use the utmost care when handling Neodymium magnets.