|Specification of N35 NdFeB BuckyBall D12.7mm|
|Texture of material||N35|
|Remanence br||1.197T 11.97KGs|
|Coercivity HCB||918.2 kA/m 11.54kOe|
|Intrinsic coercivity Hcj||1097 kA/m 13.78kOe|
|Maximum magnetic energy product (BH) max||34.67MGOe|
|Tolerance||The diameter is ± 0.05mm and the thickness is ± 0.1mm|
|Coating||Nickel copper nickel|
|Magnetization direction||Axial magnetization|
|Working temperature||The maximum working temperature is 80 ℃|
Magnetic Characteristics of N35
Table of Contents
- Magnetic Characteristics of N35
- Thermal Characteristics of N35
- Mechanical/Physical Characteristics of N35
- Neodymium Special Shaped Magnets with other Coating are also available:
- How to detect the quality of disc countersunk magnet?
- The role of Education
- Size rang
|Br (Residual Induction)||Br (Residual Induction)||Hcb (Coercive Force)||Hcb (Coercive Force)||Bhmax (Maximum Product Energy)||Bhmax (Maximum Product Energy)||Hcj (Intrinsic Coercive Force)||Hcj (Intrinsic Coercive Force)|
Thermal Characteristics of N35
|Max Operating Temp||Curie Temp||Reversible Temp Coeff||Rev Temp Coeff|
|°C||%/°C||Br (TC a(Br) %/°C)||Hcj (Tc a(Hcj) %/°C)|
Mechanical/Physical Characteristics of N35
Grade & Working Temperature:
Max Operating Temperatures
Neodymium Special Shaped Magnets with other Coating are also available:
|Coating Type||Overall Thickness||Salt Spray Test||Pressure Cooker Test|
|Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)||15-21 μm||24 hours||48 hours|
|NiCu + Black Nickel||15-21 μm||24 hours||48 hours|
|NiCuNi + Epoxy||20-28 μm||48 hours||72 hours|
|NiCuNi + Gold||16-23 μm||36 hours||72 hours|
|NiCuNi + Silver||16-23 μm||24 hours||48 hours|
|Zinc||7-15 μm||12 hours||24 hours|
Each individual layer of Nickel and Copper are 5-7 μm thick. The Gold and Silver Coating layers are 1-2 μm thick. Test results shown to allow comparison between Coating options. Performance in your application under your specific test conditions may vary. Salt Spray testing conducted with a 5% NaCl solution, at 35°C. Pressure Cooker Test (PCT) conducted at 2 atm, 120°C at 100% RH.
|Shape||Max Size||Min Size|
|Ring||OD240*40mm (hole size flexible as requested)||D1.5*0.5*1mm|
|Countersunk||OD240*40mm (hole size flexible as requested)||D8*2.5mm (hole size as customized)|
Other special shapes
|per as your request||per as your request|
How to detect the quality of disc countersunk magnet?
The quality of strong NdFeB magnet is evaluated from two aspects: 1. Product performance; 2. Product appearance.
There is a unified standard for the properties of Nd-Fe-B. the main indexes include magnetic energy product, coercivity and remanence.
Appearance inspection can be divided into five categories:
1. Scratches (including scratches, line marks, knife marks, etc.);
2. Pockmarks (including pockmarks, pockmarks, bubbles, scars, slag layer, local thickness, electroplating tumor);
3. Cracks (including cracks, cracks, etc.);
4. Edge chipping (including edge chipping, edge chipping and material residue);
5. Sand hole (including sand hole, air hole, pinhole, particle, etc.) to see whether there are missing edges and corners, whether the electroplated coating is in good condition, and whether the size meets the design requirements; Neodymium iron boron is generally electrodeposited to protect it from corrosion and rust. It is usually placed on a plane that can be adsorbed with a magnet of the same specification, such as a patch, blade, iron door, etc. the size of the magnetic force can be distinguished by the hand feeling.
Testing method of NdFeB disc countersunk magnet
- 1. For the products provided by the new supplier, according to the drawing requirements, first measure the overall dimension, and then measure the magnetic induction intensity with Gauss meter according to the brand of the magnet to check whether it is within the required range. Whether the magnetization direction is correct.
- 2. Conduct temperature rise and demagnetization test for 3-5 samples, mark three positions on each magnet, measure the magnetic induction strength of each magnet at three positions at room temperature, then put the magnet into the high temperature box, set the temperature at 75 ℃ and heat it at high temperature for 1 hour, then take out the magnet to measure the magnetic induction strength of the same three positions, make a record, cool it to room temperature, and then measure it in turn. Then set the temperature of high temperature box to 85 ℃ and 95 ℃ for measurement respectively, and the measurement method is the same as that of 75 ℃.
- 3. Check the measurement statistics, the demagnetization amount is less than 1% at 85 ℃
- 4. The salt spray test has been done by the supplier and the test report has been provided. The test time is more than 48 hours.
- 5. For the magnets used in batches, the appearance and dimension, magnetic induction strength of each batch shall be inspected to ensure the consistency within the batch: the open circuit magnetic flux is less than 2%, and the magnetic flux between batches is less than 3%
- 6. Several important technical parameters of magnets, such as coercivity, intrinsic coercivity and remanence, can not be measured. In the past, the supplier provided the testing parameters, and in the future, we can take a few pieces of each batch to a special testing agency for inspection.
Detection tools used
Micrometer, vernier caliper, Gauss meter, fluxmeter, film thickness meter and other measuring tools are generally used in the detection of finished NdFeB magnets.
The film thickness meter mainly measures the plating layer thickness of NdFeB magnet. The film thickness meter can effectively monitor the plating quality and flexibly adjust the magnet plating.
Micrometer and vernier caliper are mainly used to measure the tolerance of NdFeB magnet. The unit is mm.
Gauss meter is mainly used to measure the magnetic force of a point on the surface of the magnet, unit Gauss. Because the magnetic force of each point on the surface of the magnet is different, and the edge magnetic force is higher than that of the center point, the measured data error is too large.
Fluxmeter mainly measures the magnetic force of one side of NdFeB magnet, in Weber WB. Compared with Gauss meter, fluxmeter measures more objective and accurate data.
Neocube magnet (BuckyBall/MagCube/CyberCube), it consists of 216 highly magnetic rare earth magnets (each with a diameter of 5mm), each with north-south polarity.
Simply use neocube to improve your intuition in geometry and mathematics. You can use neocube to make countless shapes.
|Name:||Buckyballs, Neo Cube, Magic Cube, Puzzle, Magnetic balls, Magnetic sphere, Magnet Ball, Magnetic bead with Metal box|
|Common Sizes:||3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm|
|Coating:||Nickel, Black Nickel, Silver, Gold.|
|Color:||Red, Black, White, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Light Blue, Purple, Rainbow, etc.|
|Packing:||Include 216pcs 5mm magnetic balls and a tin box|
|Age Range||12 years of age or older. These are so super strong, they should be kept away from children.|
|Warning:||Don’t swallow. This product contains small magnet, swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious or fatal injury. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.|
The role of Education
Simply use neocube magnets to improve your intuition in geometry and mathematics. You can use neocube as an educational tool in combination with textbooks, so that you can have a better understanding of geometry both theoretically and practically. Because geometry needs a strong ability of spatial imagination, using neocube as a teaching tool can effectively improve the results of geometry.
Every day, in every environment, we have to learn to adapt. One’s adaptability will directly affect one’s success in life. Most games and puzzles require you to simply form a preset shape. Neocube, on the other hand, allows you to create any kind of shape that you can imagine. The biggest feature of neocube is that you can almost completely control it. Other intellectual toys and models limit you to creating 2D or 3D graphics. And some of the other connected spheres limit you to two-dimensional graphics or polygons. It’s given by 216 neocubes that you can control in any plane, and the shape you create will be as unique as you are. The reason you can control neocube completely is that neocube is made up of magnetic spheres, and each magnetic ball is actually a point.
Effective stimulation of left and right brain
Neocube is really a magical intellectual toy. Neocube can stimulate and exercise your left and right brain at the same time. Neocube can benefit you more than other types of intelligence toys. Each side of the brain is responsible for controlling different functions and cognitive functions of the body. The left brain is responsible for logical reasoning, mathematics and language. It also controls the muscles in the right half of the body. The right brain controls spatial imagination, creativity, facial appearance and visual recognition, as well as the left half of the body. When you play neocube, you should not only use your spatial imagination and creativity, but also your logical thinking ability and even mathematics knowledge. This makes it possible for you to exercise both your left and right brains at the same time.
China BuckyBalls Manufacturer www.rizinia.com supplies Neocube magnet, BuckyBall, MagCube, CyberCube for scientific experiments or for industrial applications, in kinds of materials such as NdFeB/NIB/neodymium iron boron, etc.
How to Play Neodymium Neocube?
3mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm…customized
Round tin box, box size:
- D65x42mm, 216pcs/box(6x6x6=216pcs)
- 100boxes per carton, carton
- Size: 43x43x23cm
Gross weight: 16kgs
This product is not a toy and is not to be used by children. This product is to be used for scientific experiments or for industrial applications. This product contains strong Neodymium magnet(s) that can be harmful or fatal if swallowed. Strong Neodymium magnets are fragile, they are brittle and will break or chip if they hit a hard surface or are snagged together. Always use the utmost care when handling Neodymium magnets.