Shape: Arc Motor Magnet
Coating: Epoxy, Black Epoxy, Nickel, Silver, etc
Magnetic Properties: 80°C
Tolerance: ±10%, 0.05mm ~ 0.1mm
Magnetization Direction: Axial/Radial/Multi-Poles Magnetization
Material: Neodymium Magnet
Transport Package: Carton
HS Code: 8505111000
Supply Ability: 1000000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM) is a kind of synchronous motor with permanent magnet instead of winding. Permanent magnet synchronous motor can be divided into radial, axial or horizontal according to the flux mode. Depending on the layout of its components, all kinds of PMSM have different performance in efficiency, volume, weight and working speed.
The operation principle of permanent magnet synchronous motor is the same as that of electric excitation synchronous motor, but it uses the flux provided by permanent magnet to replace the excitation winding of the latter, which makes the structure of the motor simpler. PMSM is a synchronous motor with synchronous rotating magnetic field excited by permanent magnet. Permanent magnet generates rotating magnetic field as rotor, and three-phase stator winding induces three-phase symmetrical current through armature reaction under the action of rotating magnetic field. At this time, the kinetic energy of the rotor is converted into electrical energy, and PMSM is used as a generator; in addition, when three-phase symmetrical current is applied to the stator side, the three-phase stator current generates a rotating magnetic field in space due to the space position difference of the three-phase stator. The rotor rotating magnetic field is moved by electromagnetic force, and the electric energy is converted into kinetic energy, and PMSM is used as a motor.
Characteristics of permanent magnet motor
PMSM adopts permanent magnet excitation, which has incomparable advantages of electric excitation motor.
- (1) High efficiency: after the permanent magnet material is embedded in the rotor, the rotor and stator magnetic field operate synchronously in normal operation, the rotor winding has no induced current, there is no rotor resistance and hysteresis loss, which improves the motor efficiency.
- (2) High power factor: there is no induced current excitation in PMSM rotor, and the stator winding presents resistive load. The power factor of the motor is close to 1, which reduces the stator current and improves the efficiency of the motor. At the same time, the improvement of power factor can improve the quality factor of power grid, reduce the loss of transmission and transformation lines, and reduce the transmission and transformation capacitance, thus saving the investment of power grid.
- (3) Large starting torque: in the equipment that needs large starting torque (such as oil field pumping motor), the smaller capacity permanent magnet motor can replace the larger capacity Y series motor. If 37KW permanent magnet synchronous motor replaces 45KW ~ 55kW Y series motor, the phenomenon of “big horse pulling small car” can be solved, the equipment investment cost can be saved and the operation efficiency of the system can be improved.
- (4) Good force and energy index: when y series motor works under 60% load, the efficiency decreases by 15%, the power factor decreases by 30%, and the force energy index decreases by 40%; while the efficiency and power factor of PMSM decrease little, when the motor has only 20% load, its power index is still more than 80% of full load.
- (5) Low temperature rise: there is no resistance loss in the rotor winding and almost no reactive current in the stator winding, so the temperature rise of the motor is low.
- (6) Small size, light weight, less consumables: the volume, weight and materials used for PMSM with the same capacity can be reduced by about 30%.
- (7) It is easy to form a new magnetic circuit.
- (8) Armature reaction is small, anti overload ability is strong.
China Permanent Magnet Motor Manufacturer www.rizinia.com supplies motor magnets, motor permanent magnets, magnets for motor applications, permanent motor magnets, permanent magnets for motors for scientific experiments or for industrial applications, in kinds of materials such as NdFeB/NIB/neodymium iron boron, etc.
This product is not a toy and is not to be used by children. This product is to be used for scientific experiments or for industrial applications. This product contains strong Neodymium magnet(s) that can be harmful or fatal if swallowed. Strong Neodymium magnets are fragile, they are brittle and will break or chip if they hit a hard surface or are snagged together. Always use the utmost care when handling Neodymium magnets.
|Some Coatings of Rare Earth Magnets:|
|Passivation||1||Silver Grey||Temporary Protection|
|Nickel||Ni+Ni||10-20||Bright Silver||Excellent against Humidity|
|Zinc||Zn||8-20||Bright Blue||Good Against Salt Spray|
|C-Zn||Shinny Color||Excellent Against Salt Spray|
|Tin||Ni+Cu+Sn||15-20||Silver||Superior Against Humidity|
|Gold||Ni+Cu+Au||10-20||Gold||Superior Against Humidity|
|Epoxy||Epoxy||15-25||Black, Red, Grey||Excellent Against Humidity & Salt Spray|
|Chemical||Ni||10-20||Silver Grey||Excellent Against Humidity|
|Parylene||Parylene||5-20||Grey||Excellent Against Humidity, Salt Spray. Superior Against Solvents, Gases, Fungi and Bacteria.|
Dimension Range & Nominal Tolerance of Magnetic Motor Part