How long can the magnetism of NdFeB magnets last?
Many people have asked this question. Is the magnetism of NdFeB permanent? Many customers worry about whether the NdFeB magnets will demagnetize if they are put in the warehouse for a few months or half a year? Can the magnetic poles be disordered? Next, the manufacturer of NdFeB powerful magnet will answer this question for you.
In the natural environment and general magnetic field conditions, there will be no demagnetization and magnetic changes. If the position and temperature of the magnet meet the requirements, this situation will not happen. If the magnet is kept in the environment of appropriate temperature and humidity without strong external magnetic field, radiation and other factors affecting the magnetic properties, its magnetic properties can be maintained almost forever.
NdFeB magnets have spontaneous magnetization. If you want not to weaken the magnetism of magnets, you should pay attention to the following aspects:
- 1. The NdFeB magnet should not be close to the electronic equipment, because the magnet itself has positive and negative poles, and there is a circuit circuit. If it is close, it will affect the use of electronic equipment and control circuit.
- 2. Do not store the magnet in a humid environment to avoid oxidation, which may lead to changes in appearance, physical properties and magnetic function.
- 3. Do not put NdFeB magnet close to floppy disk, hard disk drive, credit card, tape, debit card, TV picture tube, etc. If the magnet is close to the magnetic recorder and other devices, the recorded data will be affected or even destroyed.
- 4. The magnet should not be knocked and vibrated violently; a piece of soft iron should be added to the north and south poles of the hoof magnet to connect the north and south poles, and the north and south poles of the adjacent magnets should be inverted.
- 5. Small magnets (such as magnetic needles) can not be placed together with large magnets; generally, as long as the working environment temperature of NdFeB magnetic material is controlled within the required range of temperature resistance value of the used rare earth strong magnetic material, the demagnetization of NdFeB magnet can be ignored, because it is very small.
- 6. People who are sensitive to metal objects will have rough and red skin if they approach the magnet. Do not touch the NdFeB magnet if the above reaction occurs.
If you don’t know much about Nd-Fe-B magnets and don’t know how to choose magnets, you can tell the manufacturer of Nd-Fe-B about your requirements and provide you with a suitable solution.