Characteristics of NdFeB high magnetic epoxy coating
As for the coating treatment of Nd-Fe-B magnets, the common coating processes are zinc plating or nickel plating. Many people have heard of Nd-Fe-B epoxy resin coating, but they are not clear about the characteristics of the epoxy resin coating and the appearance of the coating surface. Below by NdFeB magnetic material manufacturer net belt you understand, hope to help you.
Epoxy resin is a coating of resin paint on the surface of NdFeB magnet after nickel plating. Epoxy resin electrophoresis is divided into metal electrodeposition (Ni / Cu) backing + epoxy resin electrophoresis layer and direct epoxy resin plating on the magnet substrate.
Under what circumstances will magnets be coated with epoxy resin?
According to the experience of rizinia.com, epoxy resin coating is generally used in harsh atmospheric environment and strict anti-corrosion occasions, such as elevator, compressor, motor and other fields.
The magnetic material characteristics of epoxy coating are as follows:
- 1. The maximum temperature resistance can reach 380 ℃.
- 2. Acid alkali resistance, corrosion resistance.
- 3. Multi color. Usually the colors are black and gray, but the colors can be customized according to your needs.
- 4. No hang points.
- 5. Salt spray resistance 72h.
- 6. The thickness of the coating can be 10-25um, and the composite coating can reach 35um.
- 7. The surface is smooth and beautiful.
- 8. wear resistance, pressure resistance and impact resistance.